Friday, February 24, 2017

Popsugar Reading Challenge 2017


Hello, everyone!

Yes, I know I haven’t posted anything since early December, and yes, I’m aware that I promised to be active and I wasn’t. But today I decided I’ll get back into blogging.

I won’t have a blogging schedule, since that only puts pressure on me to deliver new posts every certain day. I’ll blog only when I’m in the mood, or have the time, or have the content or all of them at once. Luckily, in about two weeks I’ll be finishing this Uni semester, so I’ll have plenty of time to create new content.

Now, let’s get on with this post!

I know I’m a bit late for posting this challenge, but I just got around reading it and I’m going to try and complete it! Well, I might not actually complete it, if I’m honest. I mean, there are 40 books on the list and I might only get around to reading 20 books in total during this year. But I’ll try!

Ladies and gentlemen and nonbinary friends, may I present you the Popsugar Reading Challenge 
2017!

[] A book recommended by a librarian
[] A book that’s been on your TBR list for way too long
[] A book of letters
[] An audiobook
[] A book by a person of color
[] A book with one of the four seasons in the title
[] A book that is a story within a story
[] A book with multiple authors
[] An espionage thriller
[] A book with a cat on the cover
[] A book by an author who uses a pseudonym
[x] A bestseller from a genre you don’t normally read Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair, by Pablo Neruda.
[] A book by or about a person who has a disability
[] A book involving travel
[] A book with a subtitle
[] A book that’s published in 2017
[] A book involving a mythical creature
[] A book you’ve read before that never fails to make you smile
[] A book about food
[] A book with career advice
[] A book from a nonhuman perspective
[] A steampunk novel
[] A book with a red spine
[] A book set in the wilderness
[] A book you loved as a child
[] A book by an author from a country you’ve never visited
[] A book with a title that’s a character’s name
[] A novel set during wartime
[] A book with and unreliable narrator
[] A book with pictures
[] A book where the main character is a different ethnicity than you
[] A book about an interesting woman
[] A book set in two different time periods
[] A book with a month or day of the week in the title
[] A book set in a hotel
[] A book written by someone you admire
[] A book that’s becoming a movie in 2017
[] A book set around a holiday other than Christmas
[x] The first book in a series you haven’t read before Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, by Ransom Riggs.
[] A book you brought on a trip

I’ll be crossing out the items on this list as I complete them, and writing the name of the book right next to it.

Are you joining this challenge or any other reading challenge?
How are you doing so far?

Lots of Love,


Salha

1 comment:

  1. Hi Salha!
    I absolutely love the ideas this challenge gives me!This year, I simply wanted to read more books, especially the ones that have been on my bookshelf for ages!But this definitely inspires me,especially that satisfactory feeling of crossing stuff out :P

    http://nownotforever.blogspot.co.ke/

    ReplyDelete