Thursday, December 1, 2016

My Christmas To-Do List | Blogmas Day 1


… And the countdown beings! πŸŽ„πŸŽ…

Can you believe it’s the 1st of December already!? I certainly can’t. Time seems to pass by faster every year!

This year, I’ve decided to do Blogmas! “What is Blogmas?”, you may ask. Well, it’s a blogging feature where you have to share (or try to) a new blog post every day from December 1st to December 25th. These posts, of course, have to be Christmas themed.

Today I’m sharing with you my very first Blogmas post ever! And it’s a short list about what I’m planning to do during this holiday season.

And my Christmas to-do list is *drumroll*:

1. Christmas shopping. I’ve bought a couple of presents already, but I still need to buy a few more! This year, I’ve decided to get started with my Christmas shopping earlier because I’m giving gifts to more people. Oh! And I also need to buy wrapping paper and gift boxes. πŸŽ„

2. Finish decorating the house. At my house, we’ve already put up the tree and indoor decorations, but we still need to put up the lights out in the garden. I just LOVE decorating the house for Christmas. πŸŽ…

3. Read A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens. I bought the World Cloud Classic edition of this book a couple of months ago, and I can’t wait to get into it during this holiday season! It will be my very first time reading it. πŸŽ„

Source: here.
4. Watch my favorite Christmas movies. Because who doesn’t love watching Christmas movies during Christmas time?... Or any time, really. πŸŽ…

5. Wrap and give presents. To be honest, I actually suck at wrapping presents… But I really enjoy wrapping them up and adding a few nice touches here and there! They end up looking half presentable, though. But, hey! It’s the intention that counts. And there’s nothing better than seeing the look of surprise on people’s faces as they open the gifts! πŸŽ„

6. Christmas baking. I enjoy baking all year round, actually. But I find it even more fun to try out all the Christmassy recipes I find on Pinterest, like Christmas sugar cookies or festive cupcakes. πŸŽ…

And last but not least,

7. Blogmas. Yep, I’m determined to finishing Blogmas successfully. This means, I won’t skip any day. I’ll keep my fingers crossed so this actually happens. I have so many ideas for Blogmas posts, but so little time! *sobs* πŸŽ„

Do you have a Christmas to-do list?
What’s the first thing on your list?

Lots of Love,

Salha

2 comments:

  1. This all sound so exciting! I've always thought that Christmas is the best of all holidays. Sure, birthdays and Halloween are cool, but nothing beats the festivity of Christmas.

    I hope you have a very merry one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! Christmas is the best holiday of all!

      I hope you have a very merry Christmas, too!

      Delete