Saturday, October 29, 2016

October Book Haul


Hello, everyone!

Today I’m sharing with you my October book haul, which only includes two books. Yeah, I haven’t bought many books this month… But, hey! At least my wallet is thankful for that!

The books I got this month are:

1.- The Art of War, by Sun Tzu: this book is a required reading for my Strategic Management class at Uni. It’s an ancient Chinese classic of strategy that tells us that everything we need to deal with conflict wisely, honorably, victoriously, is already present within us.

2.- Me And Earl And the Dying Girl, by Jesse Andrews: I got the last copy from the bookshop! I’ve been hearing about this book since last year, and it has very mixed reviews: some people loved it, some people hated it. The plot sounds promising to me, but I’m still going to read it with an open mind.

This month I didn’t receive any books from NetGalley and I didn’t get new ebooks on my Kindle. But it was for the best, because I still have tons of unread books on my shelf and I think it would be better to read those first.

What about you?
What books have you got this month?

Lots of Love,


Salha

No comments:

Post a Comment