Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Time I Thought I Was Supergirl


... Or at least that's what I think was going on in these pictures. Don't you?
Just look at mini-me! It looks as if I was ready to take off *cries with laughter*

Honestly, I have no idea why I held my arm up for these pictures, nor do my parents. Believe me, I've asked them. They said I did it just because.



My brother's puzzled look is hilarious! I bet he's wondering why I had my arm up.

These pictures were taken back in November 2000, at Malecón 2000 (ha!) here in Guayaquil. I was 4 years old at the time, and my brother was 2.

Mini-me's dressing style was ahead of its time. I was rocking halter tops and high-waisted shorts in 2000 already *winks*
... And don't forget the white sneakers!



Do you have any funny or weird pictures from when you were little?

Lots of Love,

Salha

1 comment:

  1. You look super adorable haha!xoxo

    http://nownotforever.blogspot.co.ke/

    ReplyDelete