Monday, August 15, 2016

10 Songs Stuck in my Head


Hello, everyone!

Lately, I’ve found myself with songs I’ve listened to, some old and some new, getting stuck in my head. Some of these songs are among my all-time favorites, but I really hate them when they just start playing inside my brain in the middle of a Stats class… Like, not now, Sia. I need to focus. Please.

Anyway, here are the 10 songs that have been stuck in my head, plus some of my favorite lyrics too.

1.- Sun is Shining by Axwell Λ Ingrosso




“Faith is in our hands.” 
“No more guessing, no regrets.” 
“And we're gonna be alright. Dry your tears and hold tight.” 
“Sun is shining and so are you.” 
“Love beyond belief. Raid the seven seas. Come uneven, come undone.”

2.- Cheap Thrills by Sia
“I don't need no money as long as I can feel the beat. I don't need no money as long as I keep dancing.”

3.- Airplanes by B.O.B ft. Hayley Williams
“Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now.”
“And when your plans unravel in the sand, what would you wish for if you had one chance?”

4.- Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots
“I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink, but now I'm insecure and I care what people think.” 
“My name's 'Blurryface' and I care what you think.” 
“We used to play pretend, give each other different names,We would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly it far away,Used to dream of outer space but now they're laughing at our face,Saying, "Wake up, you need to make money."”

5.- 7 Years by Lukas Graham




“It was a big big world, but we thought we were bigger.” 
“I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure. ‘Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major.” 
“I was writing about everything I saw before me.” 
“I'm still learning about life.”

6.- You’re Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring
“When you walk away, nothing more to say. See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives.”

7.- Firestone by Kygo ft. Conrad
“I'm the dark in need of light.” 
“We can dance in desire or we can burn in love tonight.” 
“Our hearts are like firestones and when they strike, we feel the love.”

8.-  Ain’t Your Mama by Jennifer Lopez

9.- She Wolf by David Guetta ft. Sia
“I felt like a deer in love lights.” 
“You loved me and I froze in time.”

10.- Demons by Imagine Dragons
“The saints we see are all made of gold.” 
“When you feel my heat, look into my eyes. It's where my demons hide.” 
“Your eyes, they shine so bright. I wanna save that light.”

Which songs have been stuck in your head lately?

Lots of Love,


Salha

No comments:

Post a Comment