Sunday, February 7, 2016

Paris, France - 2013 | Photojournal - Part 2

Hello, everyone!

A couple of days ago, I posted the first part of this "photojournal" of my trip to Paris, which happened back in 2013.

I'm happy to share with you the second part of this photojournal. Enjoy!

Cathédrale Notre Dame de Paris.


Cathédrale Notre Dame de Paris.

La Conciergerie, a former prison. Queen Marie Antoinette was held prisoner within its walls.


The Eiffel Tower.

The Eiffel Tower. View from the Champ de Mars.

L´Hôtel des Invalides.

L'Hôtel des Invalides.

Napoleon Bonaparte's sarcophagus at l'Hôtel des Invalides.

Angels guarding Napoleon's tomb.

Coca-Cola bottles designed by Marc Jacobs. Picture taken at Galeries Lafayette.
That's it for today's post. I hope you enjoyed it!
Please, let me know down in the comments if you would like to see more posts like this one in the future!

Lots of Love,

Salha

No comments:

Post a Comment