Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Paris, France - 2013 | Photojournal - Part 1

Hello, everyone!

Inspired by M.'s post about her trip to Italy, I've decided to share with you pics from some of the trips I've had during the past years.

Today I'm sharing with you some of the pics from my trip to Paris back in 2013.

Paris welcomed us with a foggy sky and an ice-cold drizzle. The other two days were a bit warmer and the skies were blue.
While in Paris, we stayed at the Hotel Opera Richepanse.

Paris welcomed us with a foggy sky and an ice-cold drizzle... But the view was beautiful.


L'Arc de Triomphe and a crowded street.

L'Arc de Triomphe. Front view.



Musée du Louvre.


Statue of Jeanne D'Arc.



The Seine.

Details of the interior of the Sainte-Chapelle. I really admire the stained glass job.

Have you ever been to Paris?

Lots of Love,

 Salha

2 comments: