Saturday, January 30, 2016

My Wreck This Journal | January Progress

Hello, everyone!

As I mentioned in my previous post, this month has been pretty hectic but, luckily, I’ve had some time to keep on working on my Wreck This Journal.


Here are some pictures of my progress so far:

"Add Your Own Page Numbers" - I still have to finish this one, but I wanted to show you how it's going so far.


"Press Leaves and Other Found Things" - So far, I've only pressed these, but I have some dried rose petals I'd like to add.

"Scribble Wildly, Violently, With Reckless Abandon" - Okay, so, this scribble is not as wild or as reckless as it's supposed to be... I just couldn't do that. But I kind of like how it turned out :)

"Place Sticky Things Here" - Stickers, sticker, stickers!

"Collect the Stamps off of All Your Mail" - These are all the stamps I've managed to collect so far. I'll add some more as soon as I receive the letters from my penpals!

"Glue Random Items Here" - I've glued things I've found on the streets of my College, and the wrappings of some candies/chocolates I've eaten.

"Close Your Eyes. Connect The Dots From Memory" - I obviously didn't follow the instructions here... I think it looks nice, though.

"Cover This Page In Tape" - These are samples of all the washi tapes I own.

This is what I've accomplished so far! Not bad for a not-so-artsy person, right?

Do you own some kind of Art Journal?

Lots of Love,

- Salha -

4 comments:

  1. Goodness, yours is gorgeous! I've started mine recklessly with no colour or anything just mess! I've done my page numbers in strange ways such as: (page 10) a drawing of ten green bottles, (page 22) Don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22 etc...

    One World, Too Many Pages (formerly TheDonkeyInvasion)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      That's a very unique way of doing the numbers! And don't worry about it being "messy": every person has their own creative ways, and I bet it's looking really nice! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this so much!! Journals are awesome, and I love how well this one is turning out!
    -Vivian

    ReplyDelete