Tuesday, January 26, 2016

December & January Book Haul

Hello, everyone!

I know, I know... One of my resolutions for this New Year was to keep the blog active with, at least, three posts a week... Well, what a better way to start the year with some already-not-accomplished resolutions, am I right?

Actually, that's not good at all. 

Uni has been pretty hectic these past couple of weeks... I promise that I'll sit down to write some new blog posts during this weekend and during the Carnival holidays (which is in 12 days).

So, now let's get on with tonight's post, shall we?


These are the books I got during December and January:

1.- City of Bones, by Cassandra Clare: I bought this one recently and I'm really looking forward to reading it. I've already watched the first 2 episodes of the Shadowhunters series on Netflix, and I absolutely loved them! I'm 100% sure that I'll love the books even more!

2.- The Hunger Games & Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins: ... Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can start judging me for not having read these books before... Anyway, my mom gave them to me as a Christmas present :D

3.- The Girl On The Train, by Paula Hawkins: This was a gift from my Secret Santa and I couldn't be more grateful to her for giving me this book! I've read and heard so many great things about it but I just hadn't had the chance of buying it so, thanks a million times Secret Santa!

4.- How Many Letters Are In Goodbye?, by Yvonne Cassidy: I received an eARC from Netgalley and I can't wait to read it! The synopsis really caught my attention.

5.- City of Legends, by Cheyanne Young: Also received an eARC from Netgalley. This book is a mix of Sci-fi and Fantasy, and the synopsis was really interesting. 

What about you guys?
Have you got any new books during this past month?

Lots of Love,

- Salha -

2 comments:

  1. Oh so many pretty looking books! I don't get time to read books but whenever there's a book fair I see, I'll rush to it and probably end up buying something that I'll take months to read! The last book I bought was something like Effective Habits of Highly Successful People or something like that. I bought it in December, I think? And I still haven't gotten past a 100 pages...
    Happy reading though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of do the same, too!
      I don't have much time to read either and I currently have a lot of eARCs to read for review, but I keep on buying new physical books even if my TBR pile does nothing but get bigger!

      Delete