Saturday, November 7, 2015

Things That Make Me Happy #3: Traveling


And, who doesn’t love to travel?

I know that long flights or car rides are tiring and, sometimes, boring, and that packing is also a bit stressful, but traveling is not only about that.

Traveling is about getting to know the world you live in. Getting to know different cultures, different people, to try different foods. It is about seeing, tasting, and listening to things that you don’t normally do.

Traveling is about learning and experiencing.


I just love to travel, and I’m glad I’ve been able to do so.

Do you like to travel?
What's your favorite place to visit?

Lots of Love,

- Salha -

1 comment:

  1. I love travelling! Whilst I don't have a favourite place to visit (apart from Cornwall, England) but as it is my most travelled place, I have to say I strongly recommend visiting Europe!

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete