Sunday, October 18, 2015

Joyful Sundays #3


So, it’s official now: my vacations are over… Tomorrow I have to go back to college and I really don’t want to (insert crying emoji here)!

Can you believe that I still have this one last day, yet chest pains and headaches are already here? I thought I had myself under control, but now I’m not so sure…

Anyway, let’s bright things up a bit before going back to college, shall we?

1.- I went to the movies with my aunt! It was so nice to that again! I remember when I was little, we used to go to the movies together a lot, and we would eat nachos and popcorn, and then we would have a sleepover. It was nice to kind of relive my childhood, although we didn’t have a sleepover, but we went for burgers after that!

2.- Also, that same day I used my debit card for the very first time! I’m a grown-up now (ha!). My aunt bought the tickets, and I bought the food.


3.- Still speaking about that movie night, we watched The Intern, with Anne Hathaway and Robert DeNiro and oh. my. God. That film was amazing! It was so hilarious, yet at the same time it had a powerful message! I’ll be posting a full review soon.

4.- Jacaranda trees have blossomed! There’s one lilac Jacaranda in a school right behind my house, and I can see it clearly from my bedroom window. I just love this tree so much! It’s gorgeous!

5.- Sending out some snail mail. I’ve been a little behind on my snail mail replies, but this was the week when I finally sent out some of the letters I had on hold.


6.- Discovering The 100… I’ve been seeing gifs of The 100 all over Tumblr during the past months, so I decided to watch it and oh. my. God. Ships shipping everywhere! I binge-watched the whole two seasons in one week and I don’t regret it! Full review to come.

7.- Working on my Wreck This Journal. My brother brought me one from his trip to the States, and I’ve been using this college break to work on it. I’m still a bit afraid of some of the things I have to do to it, but I’ll try to do my best to accomplish them all.

This was a great week! Although I feel like I’ve been worrying a lot about the first day of college… I hope everything goes just fine!

What’s your favorite TV Series to binge-watch?

Lots of Love,


- Salha -

No comments:

Post a Comment