Saturday, October 3, 2015

Horror Movies | October Releases - Part 1


Hello, everyone!

As this is the month of the spooky, I've decided to make a compilation of the horror movies that will be released throughout this month.

Enjoy!


A Christmas Horror Story

Release Date: October 2

Curve

Release Date: October 6

The Invoking 2

Release Date: October 6

The Final Girls

Release Date: October 9

The Exorcism of Molly Hartley

Release Date: October 9 (Internet) / October 20 (DVD and Blu-Ray)

Knock Knock

Release Date: October 9

Crimson Peak

Release Date: October 16

Goosebumps

Release Date: October 16
This one is one of my favorites, it's a mix between scary and comedy. Jack Black is in it! Really, I can't wait for this film to be released.

Re-Kill

Release Date: October 16

And that's it for today's post... There are so many great films that are going to be released, I can't wait anymore! I love horror films!
I'll post a new batch of soon-to-be-released films on October 15, so keep an eye for it!

Which of the films in this post caught your attention?

Lots of Love,

- Salha -

*Release dates were taken from imdb.com.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really a fan of horror movies as I much prefer horror TV (I guess I just prefer it in little doses!) but Knock Knock sounds good ;)

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete