Thursday, October 29, 2015

7 Questions for Halloween


Hello, everyone!

I found this set of Halloween questions and I thought it would be fun to share it with you!

1.- Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, I do. I haven’t had any real encounters, except for that one time when I was like 5, but I still believe they exist.

2.- Do you prefer the cute or the scary Halloween?
I think I’m more into the scary side of Halloween. The cute side is, well… Cute, but I don’t really think that being cute is the point of Halloween.

3.- How old were you when you stopped trick or treating?
I have never trick or treated…

4.- Do you have any fun Halloween traditions?
No…
I know, I know, you might be thinking “You’re so lame!” or something like that

5.- Share a scary urban legend.
There’s this urban legend of my country called “La Viuda del Tamarindo” (the Widow of the Tamarind). The story is about the ghost of a widow, elegantly dressed, that appears out of nowhere and starts to walk in front of the drunk, nocturnal partiers. The “lucky” gentleman gets his hopes up and begins to chase such a beautiful lady until, tired of only following her and not being able to look at her face, he tries to talk to the lady. It is said that this action “breaks the spell” and the lady turns around, finally showing herself, a skeleton covered in fashionable clothes, to the drunken gentleman.

6.- Would you rather be haunted or haunting?
Both, maybe.
I think it would be fun to be haunted by a friendly ghost, like the sort of ghost that you can joke around with and stuff like that.  And, who wouldn’t love to be the haunter? I think it would be super fun! I’d scare people off, prank them, move their stuff around, and all of that stuff.

7.- What’s your favorite Halloween character/creature? (ghosts, witches, Dracula, etc.)
Are werewolves Halloween creatures? Because I really like werewolves. If not, then I would choose witches!

And those are all the questions! I'd love it if you answered any of these down in the comments' section.

Do you celebrate Halloween?

Lots of Love,

- Salha -

No comments:

Post a Comment