Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Lip Tar / Matte | Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics

Source

Hello, everyone!

Today, I have a makeup review for you but, sadly, it is going to be a negative one.

When I first received this lip tar, I found it interesting as it is vegan and 100% cruelty free but, once I tried it I felt very disappointed.

First of all, the smell is not nice (it smells a bit like industrial paint) and the form of appliance is very complicated: it is liquid and you have to apply it either with a brush or your own finger, and it is also highly pigmented (extremely pigmented, to be honest).

Another negative point is that it left my lips looking all dry, as if I had regular paint on them. Taking it off was another big problem: I had to clean my lips with three cottons soaked with makeup remover, and they ended up all red and sore. My hands were also stained with this and it took me several washes to take it all off.

And yeah, that was my bad experience with this lip tar.

I don’t recommend it at all. I mean, I find it nice the fact that it is vegan and cruelty free, to be honest I always search for that when it comes to buying makeup, but they still have to work on the formula… A lot…

Have you tried any of the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics products?

How was your experience with them?

Lots of Love,

- Salha -

1 comment:

  1. I haven't actually heard of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (although I feel like I've been missing out on something). Although, I won't be using this product (it doesn't sound appealing at all!) I've researched some of their other products which sound interesting.

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete